Friday, December 22, 2006

Sick.. as a dog.

So I was very unfortunate and got really ill. It was probably because I was Karokeing on a sore throat. Today I got a shot in the ass from a Thai nurse. They gave me tons of medicine for the next few days. It hurts when I swallow (Let the jokes begin). I went out with Sheryl a few nights ago and we got hammered of endless amounts of Heiniken. She even sang. My uncle Vitchit got drunk and started playing the drums. In Thailand, there's a live band that accompanies your singing. Sadly, I have no photos from that night. The band kept asking me to play and sing with them too--I think it's because I can sing American songs. I sang some Eagles. Mother fuckin' Eagles. And then I did some Tracy Chapman and some other crazy songs. I think one was Imagine by John Lennon. I was so hammered, the next day I threw up a bunch of times and my sore throat got worse. Today is our first full day here with Brad and Morgan. I am happy to report I'm on the mend and I'll be posting more photos soon. Monday we leave for Chiang Mai.

Here are Brad and Morgan in the Internet cafe.

No comments: