Saturday, December 23, 2006

Getting better, and getting lost...

So I am getting better. The sickness is almost gone as I've gone to a hospital now and got a shot in my ass. Life is getting better. We went to Wat Po yesterday to see the sites. We have some pictures, but haven't fully decided what to do with them. We have 4 cameras between the three of us and we're using all of them. Two are film, one is an underwater camera which is going to be awesome.

So we got to take the sky train last night and hung out with Sheryl and her friends. They are good people. All of them are halflings. Either part-Thai and part (insert nationality here). All of them speak perfect english and Thai. It's amazing to see half Lebonese, Japanese, and Americans speak Thai with perfect clarity. By the way, I've lost my voice a bit, so my bad Thai has become incomprehensable.

We went to a house party later last night. There was a gift exchange and I got rotten fish in a jar. I didn't take it with me.

Here some photos before time runs up at the Internet Cafe:

Buddah at Wat Po


Sheryl Shannada Pook K... something. Design geek extraordinare.


Morgan and sick eddie.


Eddie (lebenon Eddie), Brad Jennifer, Kate. Some of our travel companions to Koh Pangan.

No comments: