Sunday, December 27, 2009

7 Days Later

On the Song Tewl in Chiang Mai going to our Guest House

The Day I Proposed, in a flower garden.

Elephant riding on the 23rd!

Geared up for the Jungle Flight

Ice Skating at Esplanade

Family Picture!

So I haven't updated in a week... Here's the scoop:

I proposed to my girlfriend in Chiang Mai on 23rd December. It was pretty awesome. We rode elephants and hiked to a waterfall the next day, and on Christmas day, we flew around the jungle on zip lines. After the Jungle Flight, we went to a 3 hour day spa trip. After that... I found us a nice little restaurant in the sticks of Chiang Mai that served a Christmas Buffet! Turkey, ham and roast beef with all the fixins!!!

Yesterday we got back from Chiang Mai and went ice skating with my kid brother and sister and cousin, then went to dinner at my Aunt's house. After the dinner, we took family pictures and I broke Kelly's pink toe--and I haven't heard the end of it yet.

Went to the hospital today about 11:30 am, got out about 12:30 pm. Checking in, blood pressure, x-rays, and a few doctor consults later, we were out... and the damage: 1,400 baht. Good news is that it's not broken, but she says it feels like it.

We're getting ready for our trip to Koh Samui Tuesday morning. Look out world, here comes Eddie and Kelly!

No comments: