Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Money

In one trade show, I've made enough money to travel to Thailand for 2 1/2 people. It was my goal to make as much money as possible and now I have!

A note about tickets: I read that it was a good idea not to buy your tickets too early because buying tickets too far in advance could actually be more expensive since airlines don't actually know availability until a few months before the trip, so the best time to purchase your tickets are 2-3 months before your international flight--unless you can get some dirt cheap tickets! The previous fare I posted was for roundtrip at a cost of about $1,300 after taxes. I don't remember the website though.

Chris spoke of a cheap international fares website he uses when he travels to China and Vietnam for business. I think we will use that.

Going to work now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1300 after taxes? ok. we've got about 4 months to find a good price.