Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just a few more hours...

This post never made it. It was started in Chiang Mai, but ended up finished in Koh Samui. Today is actually Sunday, December 31st, 2006. 8:15 in Koh Samui, Thailand.

So Chiang Mai was awesome because we got to ride elephants. The train ride wasn't so awesome. The first train was cold--about 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit.

The second train right wasn't so bad, but the food was terrible.

Now we're in Koh Samui after a long long bus and ferry ride. I got sick so I climbed ontop of the ferry, then kicked off 40 minutes later. But we made it. Slightly humid here, but nice. We're on a remote part of the island with few resorts. Last night we went to a bar and drank with a bunch of billegerant 30-40 year old Germans. Lots of Germans here strangely.

I'm going to try and find monkeys today, then go to Koh Pangan, which is about a 10-20 minute ferry ride across the seas.

Not much else to report, except I have a ton of photos I'll probably eventually post.

Carl died while I was gone. Life feels a little empty today.

No comments: